|Home > About us > News and events|
News and events
Summer CPR and First Aid schedule
June 20, 2016
CPR and First Aid classes are offered at Madison Health for the public and healthcare providers. Classes are held in the Park Avenue Medical Building, 55 Park Ave., London.
CPR/BLS (Basic Life Saving) Class
class is suitable for individuals who require either New Certifications or
Re-Certifications for CPR/BLS (Basic Life Saving). Cost is $50 per person.
· Friday, July 8, noon – 4pm
· Monday, July 18, noon – 4pm
· Thursday, July 28, 8am – noon
· Monday, August 15, noon – 4pm
· Tuesday, August 23, noon – 4pm
· Monday, August 29, noon – 4pm
· Monday, September 12, noon – 4pm
· Monday, September 19, noon – 4pm
· Monday, September 26, noon – 4pm
This class teaches
basic CPR skills and is designed for individuals who are in non-clinical
fields. This course does not meet criteria for those healthcare providers who
must be BLS/HCP certified. Cost is $40 per person.
· Thursday, July 28, 1:30pm – 4:30pm
· Monday, August 29, 6pm – 9pm
· Monday, September 26, 6pm – 9pm
To participate in any of the CPR or First Aid courses, individuals must pre-register. We accept cash or check. Contact Katie Haughn at Madison Health at 740-845-7304 or e-mail khaughn@madison-health with questions or to register.